Post by Alex Epifanov on May 31, 2021 14:40:24 GMT
Not sure if documented way works now ( though we didn't break in intentionally ). Known working ways are either 1 ) setting extension type to 'brebuilt' ( see openssl.so extension for reference. It only contains native .so libs but you should be able to put jars as well ( put them inside ./ext/platform/android ). or 2 ) implement prebuilt part of your extension as .aar dependency and include it to your extension's build.yml in the 'maven_deps' section. The aar should be available at one of the repositories searched by the build system, look here: github.com/rhomobile/rhodes/blob/master/platform/android/build/maven_deps_extractor.rb#L35
We can also provide more convenient solution that suits your needs.
Hi Alex Finally fix the problem. What I did was create a local copy of the build_common.rb script, modify it following the indications of a zebra presentation from 2015 (Using Extensions or Cordova Plugins in your RhoMobile Application) and modify the rakefile to use the local script, and it has worked. Thank you